Design Principles / Final Compilation & Reflection

06.02.2024 - 22.03.2024 (Week 1 - Week 7)
Gunn Joey / 0366122
Design Principles / Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media
Final Compilation & Reflection



TABLE OF CONTENTS




FINAL DESIGN

Gunn Joey_Human Fight_Task 3



REFLECTION

  • What have I learnt in this module?
In this module, I learnt to differentiate every design principles and the use of design principles that applied in artworks. I get to identify the difference of asymmetrical balance and approximate balance. Also, I learnt how colours and sizes of elements affect the whole design.
  • What did I enjoy the most?
The lecturer of this module gave me a lot of helpful advice and guidance. She makes me enjoy this module very much. I get to know deeper knowledge in design through these three tasks. I experienced drawing artwork with design principles. I also enjoy the progress of finishing an artwork. Getting feedback from the lecturer makes me have a lot of improvement. 
  • What did I not enjoy the most?
I enjoy every part and process in this module.
  • What have I learnt about myself through this module?
This module makes me know myself better. I realised I need more practice in digitalising skills compared to others in class. They can finish their artwork very fast but I need a lot of time in contrast.
  • What has changed and what has not in my learning journey?
In my learning journey, I became more hardworking and willing to explore more about design. I don't really enjoy the process of researching and analysing references in the past but I do enjoy it very much for now. In this module, I changed my attitude in learning design.
  • What could be improved in this module?
This module is very interesting and fun. I enjoy every class and appreciate the opportunity in learning the knowledge of this module.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typography / Task 1 : Exercises

Advanced Typography / Task 1: Exercises

Illustration and Visual Narrative / Task 1: Vormator Challenge