Interactive Design / Final Compilation and Reflection

21.04.2024 - 03.08.2024 (Week 1 - Week 15)
Gunn Joey / 0366122
Interactive Design / Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media
Final Compilation and Reflection


TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. Module Information Booklet (MIB)
2. Exercises


MODULE INFORMATION BOOKLET




ALL SUBMISSIONS

Project 1: Prototype Design - Digital Resume/CV


Project 2: Working Web Page


HTML code:

CSS code:


Final Project: Creating a Single-Page Website

Figma Prototype:



HTML code:
 

CSS code:


Reflection

Engaging in the interactive design exercises, including web analysis, web replication, and creating a recipe card, was a valuable learning experience that significantly enhanced my web design and development skills. Through web analysis, I developed critical evaluation skills focusing on layout, usability, and visual design, gaining insights into what makes a website user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing. Web replication taught me how to recreate existing web pages, deepening my understanding of cohesive web design and emphasizing the importance of attention to detail and precision in web development. Creating a recipe card allowed me to combine my skills in layout, design, and coding into a functional and visually appealing project, highlighting the importance of clear and simple design.

Creating my digital resume using Figma was another valuable learning experience. Experimenting with typography, icons, and layout options allowed me to create a professional and personalized resume, enhancing my digital skills in Figma and my understanding of visual communication and strategic presentation. Through Project 2, I learned to structure content with semantic HTML elements for organization and accessibility, and I gained proficiency in CSS, including the box model, flexbox, grid, and responsive design principles. This project emphasized maintaining clean, organized code and ensuring cross-browser compatibility. Overall, these hands-on experiences provided me with a comprehensive understanding of web design principles, user experience, and the importance of creating user-friendly and visually engaging web pages. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Typography / Task 1: Exercises

Interactive Design / Exercises

Illustration and Visual Narrative / Task 1: Vormator Challenge