Industry Training / Final Compilation and Reflection

20.04.2026 - 07.08.2026 (Week 1 - Week 16)
Gunn Joey / 0366122
Industry Training / Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Final Compilation and Reflection


TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. Instructions
2. Company Background & Placement Form & Offer Letter
3. Internship Job Scope and Responsibilities 
4. Weekly Updates
5. Final Outcome
6. Submissions
7. Reflection


INSTRUCTIONS



COMPANY BACKGROUND

Victova Properties Sdn. Bhd. was established in 2016, while Victova Realty Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in 2018. The company specialises in real estate agency and property marketing services, working closely with property developers to promote newly launched residential projects throughout Malaysia. Its business focuses on connecting developers with potential homebuyers through effective marketing strategies and professional property consultation.

The company primarily focuses on exclusive bulk-purchase residential developments in Kajang, Semenyih, Kuala Lumpur, and Johor Bahru. By collaborating with property developers, Victova markets a range of landed and high-rise residential projects through digital advertising, social media campaigns, property exhibitions, and a team of professional real estate negotiators. The company aims to provide quality property investment opportunities while helping developers increase the visibility and sales performance of their projects.

To support its growing business, Victova has established different departments, including sales, marketing, administration and design. Each department works closely together to ensure that marketing campaigns are well planned and effectively executed. As digital marketing has become an important strategy in the property industry, the Design Department plays a key role in producing attractive visual content to engage potential buyers across various online platforms.

Figure: Company Instagram Profile

Figure: Company Facebook Profile

Before starting my internship journey, I felt lost and was unsure where to begin looking for an internship. While browsing Facebook, I came across an advertisement for a designer internship at a property company. The opportunity caught my interest, so I researched the company by checking its background and previous job postings on JobStreet and LinkedIn. After learning more about the company, I took the initiative to email them to ask about internship opportunities. Fortunately, they replied and informed me that they were still looking for a Visual Designer Intern in their design department. My responsibilities included designing property advertisement posters and editing property marketing videos.

Figure: Company Internship Offer Letter

Figure: Internship Placement Form

Figure: Internship Placement Form (Google Form)


INTERNSHIP JOB SCOBE & RESPONSIBILITIES

On my first day of the internship, my senior from the Design Department, together with the admin and manager of Victova, briefed me on my job scope and responsibilities. They also introduced me to the company's working environment, explained the workflow between different departments, and introduced me to my colleagues. My senior assigned me a company iMac as my primary workstation, which I used throughout my internship to complete all design-related tasks.

As a Visual Designer Intern, my role was to produce digital marketing materials that supported the company's property marketing campaigns. Since Victova specialises in marketing residential developments, my work mainly focused on creating attractive visual content to promote different property projects across Malaysia. Besides property marketing, Victova also has a mortgage division that provides home loan services. Whenever required, I also designed promotional posters and marketing materials for the mortgage marketing team to support their campaigns.

My main responsibilities included:
  • Editing weekly property marketing videos
  • Designing property promotional posters in Kajang, Semenyih, Kuala Lumpur, and Johor Bahru
  • Customising marketing materials for different property agents
  • Designing posters for the mortgage and outsource banker marketing team
  • Maintaining the company's branding guidelines across all designs
  • Managing multiple design projects and meeting deadlines

Throughout my internship, I worked closely with my senior designer and the marketing team to ensure that every marketing material effectively communicated the key selling points of each property development. Working on projects for different departments, including the property sales and mortgage teams, also gave me a better understanding of how design supports various aspects of the company's marketing strategy. In addition, the opportunity to create materials for projects across different regions helped me improve my graphic design, video editing, communication, and time management skills in a professional working environment.



WEEKLY UPDATES

Week 1

After the briefing, my senior assigned me my first task, which was to edit a property marketing video that had been filmed the previous week. In addition, I was required to complete the marketing video and design three property promotional posters by the end of the week. This marked the beginning of my internship and gave me the opportunity to apply my design and video editing skills in a professional working environment.

I was required to edit the property marketing videos by adding animated subtitles and searching for suitable visuals, such as icons, images, and video clips, to make the content more attractive. I also highlighted the project's main features and benefits so that potential buyers could easily understand the value of the property. 

Figure: Akina MKH Berhad Video Editing Progress

Besides video editing, I was also assigned by the marketing team to design two promotional posters for Agile KL. Before starting the design, I was briefed on the project's key selling points and the information that needed to be highlighted. The posters promoted attractive offers such as a 10% ROI, free Sale and Purchase Agreement (S&P) and loan legal fees, and completed units ready for immediate occupancy. I also highlighted the project's strategic location, which is close to major landmarks such as KLCC, Berjaya Times Square, Sungei Wang Plaza and Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. To reach a wider audience, I designed the posters in both English and Chinese versions, allowing the marketing team to effectively communicate with different groups of potential buyers. The completed posters were later used for the company's social media marketing campaigns.

Figure: Agile KL Poster Designing Progress

Figure: Agile KL Poster Designing Progress

I was also assigned to design a promotional poster for Avora Residence, a newly launched condominium project located in Taman Desa, Kuala Lumpur. The poster featured the project's main selling points, including 2- to 4-bedroom layouts, unit sizes ranging from 706 to 1,006 square feet, partial furnishing, and a RM40,000 cashback promotion. I also emphasised its strategic location near Mid Valley Megamall, making it an attractive option for both homebuyers and property investors. 

Figure: Avora Residence KL Poster Designing Progress

Week 2

In Week 2, I was assigned to design a recruitment poster for Victova's public social media platforms to attract potential candidates to join the company's branches in Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru and Ipoh. The main objective of the poster was to highlight the company's benefits and career opportunities for new property negotiators. I was required to emphasise key messages such as 100% full commission claim after signing the loan agreement and Victova being one of the fastest payout companies in Malaysia. Besides presenting the recruitment information, I also included the company's contact details and slogan, "Together We Become Stronger," to strengthen the company's branding and encourage potential candidates to join the team. 

Figure: Company's Recruitment Poster Designing Progress

After completing the company's recruitment poster, I was assigned to create another recruitment poster for Victova's Regional Director, Pearson, for his personal Facebook recruitment advertisements. 

Figure: Director's Recruitment Poster Designing Progress

As Mother's Day was approaching, I was assigned by my senior to design a Mother's Day festival promotional poster for Dion's Airbnb team. I focused on creating a warm and appealing design that matched the Mother's Day theme. Through this task, I gained experience in designing seasonal promotional materials and adapting visual content to suit different teams and marketing objectives.

Figure: Mother's Day Poster Designing Progress

During the same week, I was also assigned to design a promotional poster for a landed property project located in Iskandar Puteri to support the Johor Bahru branch's marketing activities. I included important project information such as 0 down payment, freehold ownership, gated and guarded security, and its strategic location, which is only 10 minutes away from Tuas. Besides the project benefits, I also presented details including the 4-bedroom and 4-bathroom layout, available built-up sizes to help potential buyers better understand the property's features.

Figure: Iskandar Puteri Landed Poster Designing Progress

Week 3

During this week, I continued working on promotional materials for the Iskandar Puteri projects to support the Johor Bahru branch's marketing activities. I was assigned to design two different poster versions for a condominium project located in Iskandar Puteri. The posters focused on highlighting the project's main selling points, including free legal fees, 0 down payment, 2 to 3 bedroom units, and duplex layout options. I also included important location advantages such as being only 5 to 10 minutes away from Tuas, as well as nearby attractions including Eco Bktanic and Subway Bigbox. Besides the project benefits, I featured the starting price from RM3xxK to attract potential buyers. 

Figure: Iskandar Puteri Condo Poster Designing Progress

Figure: Iskandar Puteri Condo Poster Designing Progress

In the same week, I had the opportunity to participate in a full-day shooting session for the KL branch sales team to create marketing content for the Akina Kajang landed project. I was responsible for filming content for two different teams, including the company's Regional Director's team and Samson's team. After completing the filming, I organised and reviewed the recorded footage before starting the video editing process using JianYing as my editing tool. During the editing process, I added animated subtitles, supporting images, and additional video clips to make the content more informative. This first time experience allowed me to improve my video production skills.

Figure: Filmed Footage 

Figure: Akina Kajang Landed Editing Progress

Figure: Filmed Footage

Figure: Akina Kajang Landed Editing Progress

Week 4

At the beginning of Week 4, I was assigned to design two poster versions in different sizes for the Setia Tropika condominium project. I highlighted important selling points such as freehold ownership, 0 down payment, 3-bedroom and 2-bathroom layouts, and a 1000 sqft unit size. I also included the project's strategic location advantage, which is only 1km away from KTM and ETS stations, as well as promotional benefits such as free S&P and loan legal fees. 

Figure: Setia Tropika Condo Poster Designing Progress

Figure: Setia Tropika Condo Poster Designing Progress

During this week, I was given the opportunity to travel to Kajang to film the weekly marketing video for the Akina Kajang landed project. I was responsible for capturing footage of the showroom environment, including the interior design, facilities, and overall atmosphere of the development. After the filming session, I continued with the video editing process by selecting suitable footage and preparing the content for the company's marketing use. This experience helped me improve my filming skills and understand how visual storytelling can influence property marketing.

Figure: Filmed Footage

After the filming session, I continued with the video editing process by using suitable footage and preparing the content for the company's marketing use. 

Figure: Akina Kajang Landed Editing Progress

My senior assigned me to design three poster versions for the Kempas condominium project. During the design process, I focused on highlighting the project's main selling points, including freehold ownership, partial furnishing, free legal fees, one-year free maintenance fee, only one stop away from ICQ. Previously, most of the posters I designed were in a 1:1 square format, but my senior advised me to not to use square size this time and suggested adopting a 4:3 poster ratio instead. I adjusted the layout and information arrangement based on the new format to improve the overall visual presentation and ensure the important project details were displayed clearly. 

Figure: Kempas Condo Poster Designing Progress

Week 5

During this week, I travel to Kajang to film the weekly marketing video for the Akina Kajang project with two different sales teams. During the filming session, I was mainly responsible for capturing content for Zi Sin, who was promoting the project. My role involved recording the presentation, property highlights, and supporting footage to create engaging marketing content.

Figure: Filmed Footage

Although I only had the opportunity to film one sales representative during the shooting session, I was responsible for editing all three marketing videos produced by the two sales teams for the Akina Kajang project. As usual, I organised the footage and added animated subtitles, supporting images, additional video clips and suitable sound effects 
during the editing process

Figure: Akina Kajang Landed Editing Progress

Figure: Akina Kajang Landed Editing Progress

Figure: Akina Kajang Landed Editing Progress

Week 6

At the beginning of Week 6, the company organised a briefing session for Tiara Industrial Park 7, a freehold industrial factory development located in Kajang. During the session, the developer staff introduced the project's details, including its available factory layouts and pricing range. The selling price started from RM7.4 million for 2-storey cluster factory units and went up to RM15.3 million for 3-storey semi-detached factory units. My responsibility during the briefing session was to record the presentation and capture showroom images for future marketing purposes. The footage and images collected were used as visual materials to support the company's promotional activities and provide potential buyers with a better understanding of the project.

After the briefing session, the company director organised a company bonding activity at a restaurant in Semenyih. This was my first experience joining a company gathering, and it gave me a good opportunity to interact with colleagues from different departments outside of the usual working environment. Through this activity, I was able to understand the company culture better, and build stronger relationships with the team. It was a relaxing and enjoyable day that allowed me to experience a more casual and friendly side of the workplace.

Figure: Shooting Progress

Figure: Shooting Progress

Figure: Filmed Footage

As I was on leave on Tuesday and Wednesday was Hari Raya Haji (public holiday), I had a shorter time frame to complete the editing process for this project. Therefore, I managed my time carefully and rushed to complete the video editing before the deadline. After finishing the video, I presented the final outcome to my senior designer, and he was satisfied with the overall result. Later, the Design Department had a meeting with the Regional Director, where I shared my work progress and received feedback on my tasks. The Regional Director was also satisfied with my work and acknowledged my progress throughout the internship. 

Figure: Tiara Industrial Park 7 Editing Progress

Week 7

In Week 7, Monday was a public holiday, and the company's admin later informed employees that Tuesday would also be an extended holiday. On the third day of the week, the Regional Director led the sales teams for a briefing session on Annya Kajang, a new phase of the Akina Kajang development, including the newly renovated showroom. 

Figure: Briefing Session

I was responsible for recording the entire briefing session so that agents who were unable to attend could review the important project information and key highlights afterwards.

Figure: Briefing Progress

Besides recording the briefing, I also filmed the showroom environment and compiled the footage into a recap video. I added soft background music and arranged the content to make the video more engaging and easier for absent agents to understand the project's latest updates.

Figure: Filmed Showroom Video

In the previous tasks for the Akina Kajang landed project, I was mainly involved in filming and editing marketing videos. However, this week, I was assigned to design a Chinese version promotional poster for Akina specifically targeting Chinese-speaking buyers. I focused on adjusting the layout, visual elements, and content arrangement to ensure the information was clear, attractive, and relevant for potential Chinese buyers.

Figure: Akina Kajang Landed Poster Designing Progress

Week 8

As Victova has the exclusive marketing rights for Shang Residence, a condominium project located in Kuala Lumpur, our sales team was appointed as the PIC to promote this project. This week, the Regional Director organised a briefing session for other property agencies to introduce the project and invite them to collaborate with Victova in promoting this high-demand development. During the session, I was responsible for capturing images of the briefing process, including the presentation, project details, and the developer's background information. The images were used as supporting materials for future marketing and internal communication purposes. 

Figure: Briefing Session

Figure: Developer Background

Figure: Project Image

I was also assigned to film marketing footage for Edwin and Pearson to support the project's Facebook advertising campaign. The videos were prepared for the marketing team to use as promotional content on social media platforms. My responsibility was to capture suitable footage that highlighted the project's features and selling points, which could then be edited into engaging advertisements to attract potential buyers. 

Figure: Filmed Footage - Pearson

Figure: Filmed Footage - Edwin

I then edited their marketing videos by arranging the recorded footage, adding animated subtitles, supporting images, video clips, and suitable background music to improve the overall presentation. I also highlighted the project's key features and selling points to ensure the content was clear and engaging for potential buyers. 

Figure: Shang Residence Video Editing Progress

Figure: Shang Residence Video Editing Progress

Week 9

In this week, our Regional Director celebrated achieving the company's sales target and collecting his new car. I was given the opportunity to travel to Cheras to participate in this special occasion and capture the moment. During the event, I was responsible for filming recruitment video content for him, which would be used for his social media recruitment activities. I captured the event highlights and prepared suitable footage to showcase the company's achievements, team culture, and career opportunities. This experience allowed me to explore a different type of video content creation beyond property marketing and understand how visual storytelling can also support company branding and recruitment efforts.

Figure: Collect Porsche Day Team Image

Figure: Filmed Footage

After the filming session, I was responsible for editing the recruitment video for the Regional Director. The video included highlights from the new car collection ceremony, recruitment footage featuring the sales team, and group photography sessions with the Regional Director and other colleagues. I organised the footage into a smooth sequence by adding animated subtitles, background music, transitions and suitable visual effects. 

The Regional Director requested that I submit the final version of the recruitment video by Wednesday. However, as Wednesday was a public holiday, I completed the remaining revisions and confirmed the final version on Thursday before submitting it to the Regional Director. After receiving his approval, the video was immediately posted on his social media platform for recruitment purposes. This experience taught me the importance of managing deadlines and adjusting my work schedule when unexpected situations, such as public holidays, affect project timelines.

Figure: Pearson Recruitment Video Editing Progress

On Thursday, I travelled to Akina Phase 2 in Kajang to film another property marketing video for Pearson. After completing the filming session, I returned to the office and immediately started the editing process. Since there had been several consecutive public holidays over the past few weeks, some project schedules had been affected. During the marketing team's meeting, we were informed that we need to complete our tasks quickly.

Figure: Filmed Footage

Figure: Akina Kajang Video Editing Progress

Week 10

In Week 10, I was assigned to design three promotional posters while continuing to edit the weekly marketing videos for the Akina Kajang project. My first design task for the week was to create a promotional poster for a double-storey landed residential project in Semenyih. The poster highlighted the project's key selling points, including 0 down payment, a 4-bedroom and 3-bathroom layout, and a cashback incentive of up to RM80,000. 

Figure: Semenyih Landed Poster Designing Progress

The second task for this week was to design a promotional poster for a double-storey landed residential project. The poster highlighted the project's key selling points, including 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, individual title ownership, free MOT, and a fully extended unit. I focused on organising these key benefits in a clear layout.

Figure: Akina Kajang Landed Poster Designing Progress

The following task for the week was to design a promotional poster for a smart home condominium project in Cheras. I highlighted the developer's special promotion, where every purchaser would receive a furniture package worth RM50,000, along with the project's starting price from RM4xxK. 

Figure: Cheras Condominium Poster Designing Progress

After completing the poster design tasks, I travelled to Akina Kajang to film the weekly marketing videos for Pearson and Samson. After returning to the office, I began the editing process by working on Pearson's video first. As usual, I organised the footage and complete the marketing video. 

Figure: Filmed Footage

Figure: Akina Kajang Video Editing Progress

Samson's marketing video was filmed at Akina's playground to showcase one of the residential development's lifestyle facilities. During the filming session, he also introduced the project selling points. I edited the video with smooth transitions to ensure the content flowed naturally from one scene to another.

Figure: Filmed Footage

Figure: Akina Kajang Video Editing Progress

Week 11

In Week 11, I was assigned to design a promotional poster for the Eco Majestic double-storey landed residential project in Semenyih. Before starting the design, The sales team briefed me on the key selling points that needed to be highlighted. The poster promoted corner unit is still available, with 30' × 70' lot sizes and built-up areas ranging from 1,800 to 2,400 square feet. I also included information about the 4-bedroom and 3-bathroom layout, a furniture cashback of up to RM145,000, and a starting price from RM530,000.

Figure: Eco Majestic Poster Designing Progress

This week mainly focused on Eco World projects. After completing the Eco Majestic promotional poster, I was assigned to film a marketing video for the Regional Director to promote Seduduk by Eco World, a condominium project located in Kajang. During the filming session, all the footage was planned and directed according to the Regional Director's ideas and presentation style. 

Figure: Filmed Footage

Figure: Seduduk Eco World Video Editing Progress

On the same day, after completing the filming for SeDuduk by Eco World, the Regional Director and I travelled to Akina Kajang to film the weekly marketing video for the project. Since SeDuduk and Akina are both located in Kajang 2, it was convenient to complete both filming sessions on the same trip. For the Akina video, we recorded a simple property presentation highlighting the project's key features and selling points. 

Figure: Filmed Footage

Figure: Akina MKH Berhad Video Editing Progress

The final task for Week 11 was to design a promotional poster for the Johor Bahru branch's marketing team. The poster promoted a freehold double-storey landed residential project in Johor Bahru. I highlighted the project's main selling points, including individual title ownership, 0 down payment, a 4-bedrooms and 3 bathrooms layout, and a gated and guarded community. I also emphasised its strategic location in the poster, which is only 30 minutes from the CIQ, making it an attractive option for buyers who travel between Malaysia and Singapore. 

Figure: JB landed Poster Designing Progress

Week 12

During this week, the Regional Director assigned me to edit one of his self-recorded short videos by adding subtitles in three languages: Chinese, English, and Malay. He requested a simple editing style without transitions or animations because the video was intended for direct communication with clients rather than public marketing. The purpose of the video was to be shared with Akina clients through WhatsApp, explaining the travelling distance and route from Old Klang Road to Kajang 2. The video also compared the locations of Kajang and Semenyih, highlighting that Kajang is closer to Kuala Lumpur and more convenient for people working in the city. My role was to ensure that the subtitles were accurate, easy to read, and suitable for audiences who spoke different languages.


Figure: Capcut Editing Progress

On the same day, after completing the subtitle editing task, my senior assigned me to design another company recruitment poster. The purpose of the poster was to attract new property agents by highlighting the benefits of joining the company. I included key recruitment messages such as 100% commission payout immediately after the loan agreement is signed, free fresh leads for agents to arrange appointments, free professional training, luxury car subsidies, and company incentive trips for agents who achieve their sales targets. 

Figure: Company Recruitment Poster Designing Progress

The next day, I travelled to Kajang to assist the company leader, Samson, in filming a marketing video for the Tiara Industrial Park 7 project. Since I had previously filmed the Regional Director's presentation for the same project a few weeks earlier, I was already familiar with the project's key selling points and filming style. After the filming session, I organised the footage and prepared it for the editing process.

Figure: Filmed Footage

Figure:Tiara Industrial Park 7 Editing Progress

Week 13

In Week 13, the sales team assigned me to create a lucky draw board for the Annya Kajang 2 project's early bird promotion. The lucky draw board would be used during sales events to provide customers with a more interactive experience. I was responsible for designing and customising the entire board before sending it for printing. I also visited Popular Bookstore to purchase the stickers needed for the lucky draw activity.

Figure: Lucky Draw Set Up

After the board was completed, my senior and I travelled to the Annya Kajang 2 showroom to assemble and test it. During the setup process, we found out one of the screws for the display stand was missing, which prevented the stand from being adjusted to the correct height. To solve the problem, we visited a nearby MR.DIY and hardware store to purchase a suitable replacement. After installing the new screw, we successfully completed the setup and ensured that the lucky draw board was stable and ready for use. This task gave me valuable experience beyond graphic design, as I learned how to prepare and troubleshoot physical promotional materials for marketing events.


Figure: Lucky Draw Board

I continued with my regular task of editing the weekly Akina Kajang marketing video. This time, my senior had already completed the filming and sent the footage to me for post-production. As the office iMac was being used by my senior at that time, I switched to editing on my iPad using CapCut instead of the usual editing software.

Figure: Akina Kajang Editing Progress

I filmed an introduction video for the MKH Sales Gallery in Kajang 2. The purpose of the video was to introduce the surrounding area and highlight the convenience of living in Kajang 2 for potential homebuyers. I captured footage of the sales gallery, nearby amenities, and the overall environment to showcase the accessibility and lifestyle offered by the location.

Figure: Filmed Footage

After returning to the office, I immediately started editing the footage while the filming details were still fresh in my mind.

Figure: MKH Sales Gallery Video Editing Progress

Week 14

As usual, I continued my weekly responsibility of filming and editing marketing videos for the Akina and Annya Kajang projects. This had become one of my regular tasks throughout the internship. I was responsible for filming the property presentations before editing the footage by adding animated subtitles, supporting visuals, background music, sound effects, and smooth transitions.

Figure: Filmed Footage

Figure: Annya Phase 3 Editing Progress

Besides filming and editing videos for the Regional Director, I also produced marketing videos for the company leader.

Figure: Filmed Footage

Figure: Annya Phase 3 Editing Progress

By the end of the previous week, the sales and marketing team assigned me a market research task as I was approaching the final few weeks of my internship. The research aimed to evaluate the performance of the company's Meta (Facebook) advertising campaigns by analysing the advertising data and lead generation results. Based on the findings, I was expected to identify the effectiveness of the current marketing strategy in the Kajang landed property market, and provide recommendations that could support the company's future business development and digital marketing planning.

Figure: Meta Ads Data01

Figure: Meta Ads Data02

Figure: Meta Ads Data03

I prepared the first draft of the market research report. This was a simple and rough version intended to present my overall research direction and structure to the sales and marketing team. The purpose was to gather their feedback and ensure that my approach was aligned with the team's expectations before I proceeded with the complete report. Based on their comments and suggestions, I planned to improve and expand the report in the following weeks.

Figure: Draft 1.0 Market Research Report

This task was very different from all of my previous internship assignments. Unlike the earlier weeks, which mainly focused on graphic design, video editing, and marketing materials, this assignment required me to conduct market research and data analysis.

Week 15 

During Week 15, I continued working on the second draft of the market research report. Unlike the first draft, which only outlined the overall direction of the research, this version was much more detailed. I completed several major sections of the report, including the Executive Summary, Introduction, Research Objectives, Research Questions, and Research Methodology.

While preparing these sections, I also used ChatGPT as a learning and writing support tool. I asked for feedback on the report structure, what content should be included under each heading, and whether there were any important sections I had missed. Based on the suggestions, I refined the organisation of my report and expanded the discussion in each section. 

Figure: Draft 2.0 Market Research Report

Week 16

At the beginning of the week, I was quite worried because I wasn't confident that I could complete the market research report within such a short period. Besides finishing the report, I also needed to submit it to the sales and marketing team for review, receive their feedback, and make any necessary amendments before the final submission. As this was my first time handling a research project of this scale during my internship, I felt a certain amount of pressure. After receiving the feedback and making the necessary amendments, I completed the final version of the market research report. The report was reviewed and approved by the sales and marketing team.

Figure: Final Market Research Report


FINAL OUTCOME

All final outcomes and completed deliverables have been updated and uploaded to Google Drive for reference. Please click the link below to view the files:

Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13umQQ_hNPe5Hbb7wRAGK4nlJb8DJXJaV?usp=share_link

Figure: Internship Projects Updates in Google Drive



Internship Report Deck:

Google Drive (Weekly Updates and Final Outcome): 
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13umQQ_hNPe5Hbb7wRAGK4nlJb8DJXJaV?usp=share_link

Student Evaluation of Internship Host Company: Already filled out and submitted.


Industry Training Appraisal Form: Already filled out and submitted.


REFLECTION

Experience
My internship at Victova Realty was a valuable learning experience that allowed me to apply the design knowledge I had gained at university in a real working environment. Throughout the 16 weeks, I was involved in a wide range of tasks, including designing property advertisements, editing marketing videos, filming property presentations, creating recruitment materials, and conducting a market research project. Every task came with different challenges, and I learned how to work under tight deadlines while meeting the expectations of both my senior and the marketing team. This internship also helped me become more confident in communicating with colleagues, accepting feedback, and improving my work through continuous revisions.
Observations

Observations
During my internship, I observed that visual content plays a significant role in the property industry. Attractive posters and engaging marketing videos were essential in capturing buyers' attention and communicating the key selling points of each project. I also noticed that successful marketing required close collaboration between the design department, sales team, and management. Besides creative design, understanding the target audience and selecting the right marketing strategy were equally important. Towards the end of my internship, the market research assignment further showed me that business decisions are often supported by data analysis rather than relying only on creative ideas.
Findings

Findings
One of the biggest findings from my internship was that a designer's role extends beyond creating attractive designs. Designers also need to understand marketing objectives, customer behaviour, and business goals to produce effective promotional materials. Through editing weekly marketing videos and analysing Meta advertising performance, I realised that successful digital marketing depends on both creative content and data-driven strategies. Overall, this internship strengthened my technical skills in graphic design and video editing while improving my problem-solving, time management, teamwork, and adaptability, preparing me for a future career in the creative industry.


Comments